Monday, May 6, 2013

Artists of the Month: MARLENE BULAS

May 2013       
View this email in your browser


Artist of the Month:


MARLENE BULAS


Miller Lane
24 x 30
Birch Family
48 x 72
The White House
30 x 24
Country Folk
18 x 22
Sailboat Bliss
16 x 20
"Creativity is a gift given to each of us and I have chosen painting as my form of expression. The joy and freedom of colour is the basis of my art, often combined in different styles and media, I am fascinated by the endless combinations and effects achieved by emphasizing and focusing on certain elements and principles of art and design. My art has become a metaphor of my own life's journey - exhilarating, unpredictable, and joyful - and it is my desire to share this experience with my viewer. I remain open in my choices of subjects as I believe in a Divine Spiritual Force that guides each of us enabling us to reach our own creative potential."  MARLENE BULAS
 
For the month of May, we a featuring Marlene Bulas.  Her work will be predominantly showcased throughout the gallery. 
DON'T MISS IT! 
Matilda Swanson Gallery
185 Marsh Street
Clarksburg, On
N0H 1J0

226-665-0401


www.matildaswansongallery.com
Approximately fifteen new works by Marlene.
June Artist of the Month: Diane Lingenfelter
Like
Tweet
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2013 Matilda Swanson Gallery, All rights reserved.


 unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Facebook
Twitter
Website






Sent to sarah.filion.593635@blogger.com — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Matildas Swanson Gallery · 185 Marsh Street · Clarksburg, On N0H 1J0
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment